Notice to applicants:
Pre-employment physical exams are required, including drug testing, for all new employees. So-called CORI checks, or criminal offender record checks, are also mandated by the Commonwealth for anyone who is employed either full- or part-time in any assisted living community in Massachusetts. New Horizons is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but fluent English speaking ability is required. New Horizons greatly values its outstanding staff of long-term dedicated colleagues.
Human Resources Administrator
New Horizons at Marlborough
400 Hemenway Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
- This is a nonprofit organization. Principals only.
- Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Opportunities at New Horizons Marlborough
- Painter (Full-Time)
- Maintenance Tech with Locksmith Experience (Full-Time)
- Groundskeeper (Full-Time)
- Seasonal Grounds (Full-Time Temp)
- Custodian (Part-Time)
- Housekeeper (Part-Time)
- Day Wait staff/Servers (Part-Time)
- Cook (Part-Time)
- Kitchen Utility/Busser (Part-Time)
- Community Services Associate (Part-Time)
- Memory Care Program Coordinator (Part-Time)
Both New Horizons are strictly not-for-profit communities owned by Cummings Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in New England. Cummings Foundation awards more than $25 million annually, and has awarded more than $300 million to date to support greater Boston nonprofits.